Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving and Future Ideas

I hope everyone in the Estes family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I know I loved being at home and spending time with my family.  I can't believe my oldest son is 12 years old and in a few short years he will be moving out and attending college.  Thanksgiving was a time for me to reflect on how time really does fly and seem to move faster every year.  I know I am going to start savoring all the time I have with my children and enjoy all of their personal accomplishments.

As far as future ideas, I am going to start having the students do some reflective writing on the blog.  I can not wait to see what they will contribute to the blog.  I would love to see some of you become a follower and hear some of your comments.

Ryan Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment