Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Celebration of Life

This past Thursday the Estes community celebrated the life of Hunter Jackson. We lost a precious little student at Estes, but Heaven gained an Angel. It never ceases to amaze me the love that comes from the parents, staff and the students at Estes. It gave me goosebumps Thursday seeing all the blue coming into our school. I had parents walking past me either wearing blue or UK gear and saying that they love how we rally around our students. Estes is a special place to work and learn! I know Hunter is looking down and smiling because he converted some of you all to Wildcat fans for one day, but that isn’t the point. If he had liked clowns or unicorns we would have had a building of clowns and unicorns because that is who we are. We are Estes!
Hunter in now in a better place looking down on his family and his Estes family. He can now run with other angels without fear of his heart giving out. He is probably shooting hoops with some Wildcat legends as I type this.
Hunter might be gone in the physical form, but he will always live on in our hearts! I will leave you with my famous three words that I tell all the students at Estes- I LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment