Monday, January 18, 2016

What a Week in Mrs. Harralson's Class!

This week was rather exciting!  Not only did we start our after school club and celebrate our perfect attendance, our class made the 44 news with our new bicycle pedal desks.  These desks have been a blessing to our classroom, helping us focus and learn all at the same time while exercising our legs.  I have uploaded the news video under the tab in the  Photo Gallery called "Videos".  I couldn't find the video online but I used my phone to show the students.  Please ignore my excitement in the background - I was super excited that the students made the news!  Click on the link to read the article here: http://44news.wevv.com/owensboro-students-use-pedal-desks/
In our after school club this week, the students practiced their sight words using paint.  It was super fun!
Remember, Thursday is our 100th day of school.  I can't wait to see your child's 100 year old outfit.  We have so many fun activities planned for that day.
I want to share a great website with you where your child can listen to so many great books:  www.tumblebooklibrary.com
The username is:  estes, password is:  books


No comments:

Post a Comment