Monday, August 15, 2016

Harralson Blog

Can I just say that I was super impressed by my class this week?!?!  After three days, your children were rotating centers and eager to learn!  Thank you to those families that participated in our Jumpstart program this summer.  I can definitely tell that the program gave our students that extra jump right into kindergarten! 

Dash, our class robot, joined us on Friday to help us follow directions quickly!  We are super excited to have Dash and Dot in the classroom!  We will be using these robots to learn how to code and build within our Science curriculum. 

If your child is in our class, please remember to sign up for the Bloomz app.  This is a great communication tool.  I will be posting pictures that you won’t want to miss, along with class and event reminders! 

I’m looking forward to our first full week together!



No comments:

Post a Comment