Monday, February 1, 2016

Harralson's Blog Entry

Wow!  Trending on facebook - I never would have thought I would have ever seen my students online nationwide.  A shout out to everyone who has been supportive.  I'm so grateful for Owensboro Public Schools to offer the grant for our students! 

Today was our 100th day of school and boy did we have so much fun!!!!  Please check the pictures tab called "100th Day Fun" to see your child having so much fun!  We built towers of 100, strung 100 fruit loops on a necklace and ate them, built tally groups with popsicle sticks in groups of 5 all the way up to 100, and the list goes on! 

I'm looking forward to seeing if the groundhog will see his shadow or not next Tuesday!  Have a great weekend and check your child's folder this weekend for new sight words.  We had 8 students to celebrate Friday for meeting their sight word goal!  Happy Meal Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment