Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of the Estes Elementary family! I hope you are enjoying the time off from school.  Make sure that you are still feeding your brains by reading something every day. If you get bored and have nothing to do, pick up some paper and a pencil and start a journal or even write a short story. I would love to read anything you write about over the break!  Parents it would be a good time to break out some of those board games and challenge your kids to a game.I played scrabble with my own children the other night and it was a nice break from technology. Take advantage of the snow and not being able to go out by reading a good book or playing with those new toys you received from Christmas.
Students I look forward to seeing your smiling face back in school on January 2nd. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment