Monday, December 28, 2015

Mrs. Harralson's Blog Post

As 2016 approaches us, I reflect back over 2015 - my first year of teaching.  I'm having a blast, learning new things and getting to know your child.  I've made some mistakes along the way but there is always a teachable moment in a mistake.  I'm so excited for our third quarter together.  I can't wait to set new goals for myself and for the students in my class for 2016!  I hope you have had a great Christmas!  I've been enjoying some R & R with my family that I only get to see three times a year. 

I have uploaded new photos to the photo gallery under "Christmas Fun". 

If your child is bored, remember we have our websites for them to play on over the break:  Dreambox, Headsprout, and Footsteps to Brilliance.  I also wanted to share a new website with you called "Turtle Diary".

Happy New Year!
Mrs. Faith Harralson
Estes Elementary, Kindergarten Teacher

http://faithharralson.wix.com/estes

No comments:

Post a Comment